infamousHeroicinfamousHeroic

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

UnderChat Official (2.18.9 PATCHED) UnderChat Official (2.18.9 PATCHED)

Well... Have a chat isn't the best thing to create, I mean, Newgrounds already have a chat, there's no point at all in doing another.

EX3StudioOfficial responds:

Try entering names like "Sans" or "Papyrus" or any other character from undertale. I don't think that newgrounds chat has such easter eggs. Also we have a lot more than just characters from the game ;) How about trying names from undertale Alter-Universes? How about trying to name yourself "dev" or "developer"? And there's much much more than that. And, this chat is dedicated to undertale fans themselves so they could talk about their favourite game in a private chat! ^_^

A history project A history project

Grand Dad theme? I guess you gain point for that.

PIr80r responds:

thanks I suppose, this game was pretty bad though...

You Have 293 Keys You Have 293 Keys

This game is simple, and beatiful.
The way this game make you lose time, it's just good; not every game needs a complex objective.

Circles Demo Circles Demo

This is something good. This is the kind of game I would pass all the day and night playing this, it's something like Dark Souls, you can be frustrated but something make me keep playing until the end.

The sounds are really..., Basic, but still something good; the variety of the levels are really good.

Viral Viral

The game have a pretty good engine and it's very simple, but the fact that it does nothing beside take some coins and absolutely anything else make the game really boring. (I guess that game isn't complete at all, but if is not complete, why did you post that?)

If I would risk say what it need, I say that's needing some kinda of "way to pass the levels", just to vary.