infamousHeroicinfamousHeroic

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Protesting : Foamy The Squirrel Protesting : Foamy The Squirrel

LET'S PROTEST! FOR NEW INSTAGRAM'S FILTERS

Rick and Morty in Pokemon Rick and Morty in Pokemon

Beautiful! The Morty voice was perfect, and the way both Rick and Morty talk got put in a really good way.

NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video

Even knowing that exist an video (live acton), you did an animated one, I actually love it! You didn't just "Ctrl+V" the original video in the animation, which is something I need to respect.

Today, you gain a new follower!

UnderChat Official (2.18.9 PATCHED) UnderChat Official (2.18.9 PATCHED)

Well... Have a chat isn't the best thing to create, I mean, Newgrounds already have a chat, there's no point at all in doing another.

EX3StudioOfficial responds:

Try entering names like "Sans" or "Papyrus" or any other character from undertale. I don't think that newgrounds chat has such easter eggs. Also we have a lot more than just characters from the game ;) How about trying names from undertale Alter-Universes? How about trying to name yourself "dev" or "developer"? And there's much much more than that. And, this chat is dedicated to undertale fans themselves so they could talk about their favourite game in a private chat! ^_^

A history project A history project

Grand Dad theme? I guess you gain point for that.

PIr80r responds:

thanks I suppose, this game was pretty bad though...

You Have 293 Keys You Have 293 Keys

This game is simple, and beatiful.
The way this game make you lose time, it's just good; not every game needs a complex objective.

Josuke Higashikata Josuke Higashikata

Very simple I would say, but with a great detail.